Specklebelly Goose Call from Haydel´s Game Calls
Haydel´s Wide Bore Speck call is a unique hybrid design combining an acrylic big bore tone with a narrow air channel that creates a lot of volume.
The tone board design paired with a more tapered reed creates an easy blowing and user friendly call.
The WBS-17 is easy to control and produces a wide variety of sounds.
Haydel´s Wide Bore Speck call requires back pressure – form your fist to get the perfect sound.
No matter what the Specks are saying, try to call them in all the way with the 2 notes.
- Place the call between your thumb and index finger forming a loose fist.
- Blow 2 noted rapidly into the call so that you get a yodel effect.
- Do not move your hand while blowing into the call.
- If you cannot make it break into a yodel, relax your hand some and try again.
- Continue to do so until you get it to break over into the yodel.
- Reproduces the sound of a Specklebelly Goose
- Can be used in wet condition
- Color: Black
- Model WBS-17
- Weight about 45 grams.