Canada Goose Call from Haydel´s Game Calls
Haydel´s Honker Call is an old fashioned long reed goose call that produces deep gutteral tones. It is very easy to use and has an excellent cluck and crying comeback call.
- Place the call between your thumb and index finger.
- Cup your hand and simply blow into the call while puffing your cheeks.
- Sound the word “A w w w w” for long honks when geese are at a distance. As they get closer shorten the honks.
- To do the feed call at a close range say “ho ho ho ho” into the call.
- If you are not getting a clear tone you are probably blowing too hard.
- Reproduces the sound of a Canada Goose
- Can be used in wet condition
- Color: Clear
- Model H-81
- Weight about 45 grams.