- Who is responsible for your information?
- What do we use your information for?
- What is the basis for our processing of information about you?
- Who do we share our information with?
- How long do we keep information about you?
- What rights do you have and where can you complain?
1. Who is responsible for your information?
Responsible for processing your personal information:
2. What do we use your information for?
We process your personal information for the following purposes:
- Delivery of agreed services / goods / services by online ordering on our
website or by agreement of invoice payment.
- Sending out Newsletters (you can always unsubscribe from our newsletter).
- Creating SIM card subscription.
- Statistics and analysis to improve our products and services.
- In case of non-payment and legal claims incurred.
- The delivery of personal data may be necessary in connection with the conclusion of a possible contract for the delivery of products or services. In these situations, we will not be able to offer you our products or services unless you provide us with the required information.
- We always strive to improve our service and as such we may send Trustpilot requests to our customers, from time to time.
3. What is the basis for our processing of information about you
Our processing of personal data is always based on a legal basis.
We can process your personal information on the following basis:
- The processing is necessary to fulfill an order or contract that you are a party to or for the implementation of measures taken at your request prior to the conclusion of a contract, for example when you shop on our website or order goods with invoice payment.
- The processing is necessary to comply with a legal obligation by Lucky- Hunter.com, such as processing and storage of transaction information in accordance with the Accounting Act.
- The processing is required to create package labels for sending your order.
4. Who do we share our information with
We share information about you with:
- Our Danish collaborators of IT services (website developer, package labels, payment systems, carrier).
- Internal at Lucky-Hunter.com
- External auditors.
- Public authorities, if required by law.
- Warning records that identify risky transactions for the purpose of combating (organized) online fraud.
5. How long do we keep information about you
- Information associated with an order or service transaction is stored for 6 years as a result of the Accounting Act.
- Information associated with our Newsletter is attached as long as you wish to receive information from us about new products and offers.
6. What rights do you have and where can you complain
As a customer at Lucky-Hunter.com you have the following rights:
- Insight and correction of your information in our systems
- Deletion on request (see below).
- Data portability, ie that upon request, you can obtain the information you
provided to Lucky-Hunter.com in a structured, plain and machine-readable format.
- Ability to withdraw your consent. The withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of treatment based on prior consent.
- Ability to object to profiling.
- Possibility of requiring limitation of processing of personal data.
- As a Lucky-Hunter.com customer, you have the right to inspect and correct your information at any time, as well as the possibility of withdrawing your consent for the processing of personal data.
You may at any time request that your personal information at Lucky-Hunter.com should be deleted. Your information will be deleted on your request, if any of the following criteria apply:
- The information appears to be incorrect
- The information is no longer necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected
- The information appears to be unlawfully processed.
If you believe that Lucky-Hunter.com is processing your personal information illegally, you may, pursuant to Article 77 of the Personal Data Regulation.
Submit a complaint to a supervisory authority in the country, where you have your habitual residence, place of work or where the alleged violation has occurred.