Wild boar hunters’ favorite lure since 2013
AttraTec No1 Suhlengold is a bioactive lure for wild boar and wild game based on beech tar and vegetable oils that reduce the sharp tar smell.
Suhlengold is easy to apply and can be dosed directly on the stump or wood, so you avoid sticky gloves, sticky brushes and a container that drips. Even at low temperatures in winter, Suhlengold will be liquid and easy to handle.
After use, close the cap on the bottle tightly, and then there are no odor nuisances when the product is transported in the hunting bag or in the car. The manufacturer has performed a quality test on the bottle by dropping it from a height of 2 meters without breaking it.
AttraTec No1 Suhlengold is easy to use and very efficient. Therefore, you should dose in relatively small amounts of approx. 50 grams in each place. The contents of the bottle are therefore sufficient for approx. 20 applications.
As the viscosity is much lower compared to conventional beech tar, you can empty the AttraTec No1 Suhlengold® from the bottle almost to the last drop – more than 99%. Until then, you can read the contents on the practical scale on the bottle at any time.
- The product may cause skin irritation / an allergic skin reaction / severe eye irritation
- The product is harmful to aquatic organisms, with long lasting effects
- Avoid breathing dust / fume / gas / mist / vapors / spray
- Wear protective gloves / protective clothing / eye protection / face protection.
- If skin irritation or rash occurs: Seek medical attention
- If eye irritation – Seek medical attention
- If you get the product on the clothes, it must be washed.