New edition Pard NV007S with OLED screen & Bayonet mount
FREE SHIPPING ON THIS PRODUCT!
New version of the popular Pard NV007.
The digital day and night binoculars are easily mounted on the back of your existing rifle binoculars as a clip-on solution, or you can use it as a handheld spotter.
The new 2021 edition automatically records a video and save to SD card when you are shooting
The focus button is moved to the side of the device instead of at the bottom.
Choose between 2 variants:
IR 850 – longer view
IR940 – short view (invisible IR).
You can use the Pard binocular during both the day and at night as it is not light sensitive like thermal binoculars.
There is a 48 mm adapter included in the package.
- 48 mm adapter included
- Recommended with use up to caliber .308 (5000 J)
- Magnification: Digital zoom 4-14X
- Video resolution: 1080P HD
- Automatic video recording on shot
- Photo resolution: 2680 x 1944
- Ocular resolution: 1024 x 768 OLED
- Built-in WiFi module (Download App and use code 12345678)
- 16 mm lens with focus function
- Focusing: 3cm-00IR
- Infrared (IR) brightness power: 5W
- Infrared (IR) wavelength: 940nm
- Video format: AVI
- Infrared (IR) Lighting distance: 200m
- Battery: 18650 x1
- Voltage: 3.7V
- Battery life:> 8h in stand-by mode. Approximately 1 hour with IR light switched ON
- IP67 waterproof
- Weight: 225 grams
- No red laser dot or reticle
- SD cards up to 128 GB can be used
- Improved eyepiece
- 2 years warranty
Note – Never charge the battery for more than 10 hours as it may overheat and cause a fire or short circuit. Keep your Li-ion batteries cool and dry.
What is OLED
OLED (Organic Light-Emitting Diodes) is a flat light emitting technology, made by placing a series of organic thin films between two conductors. When electrical current is applied, a bright light is emitted. OLEDs are emissive displays that do not require a backlight and so are thinner and more efficient than LCD displays (which do require a white backlight).
An OLED display has the following advantages over an LCD display:
- Improved image quality – better contrast, higher brightness, fuller viewing angle, a wider colour range and much faster refresh rates.
- Lower power consumption.
- A simpler design that enables ultra-thin, flexible, foldable and transparent displays
- Better durability – OLEDs are very durable and can operate in a broader temperature range.