ICOtec Predator decoy / Critter – Model PD200
If you hunt predators such as foxes, jackals or maybe crows. Then you should definitely try using a predator decoy / Critter, like this one in your set-up.
The critter reproduces the movements of an injured hare/rabbit or bird, depending on which top you choose to use. This is very effective on all predators, especially if you use a predator call at the same time.
The PD200 offers you a high quality, electronic decoy in a compact design. ICOtec has developed this decoy with a speed dial, whisper quiet motor, intermittent motion, 2 quick change toppers, LED light for night hunts and muck more.
When it comes to quality, innovation and value, ICOtec delivers results that you can count on, product after product. ICOtec predator attraction equipment is designed with your hunt and your results in mind.
- Works with first generation GC320, GC350 and GC500 remote controls
- Works with GEN2 GC300, GEN2 GC320, GEN2 GC350, GEN2 GC500, Hellion,
Sabre, Night Stalker and Outlaw remote controls
- Works with other major brand calls with AUX port for decoy
- Unit also runs on auto mode, no call connectivity required
- 2 quick change prey toppers
- LED light for topper illumination
- Speed dial control
- Quiet motor, no gear noise
- Intermittent motion
- Connection cable included (3.5mm)
- Aluminum stake included (8″ threaded)
- Decoy requires 4 AA batteries (1.5 volt), not included
- One year factory warranty