Layout blind with doors from American Final Approach
American Final Approach was established in 1993, when Ron Latschaw had an idea for a blind that should be both comfortable and meet the need to fit in with the surroundings during the goose hunt. The idea at first was not to make it a business but to become a better hunter.
Since then, several manufacturers have followed his example and developed further on his ideas.
The new Lightweight Knockout blind is a smaller version of the original Knockout Blind. The smaller size makes it more portable and takes up less space when stored or transported.
The durable frame and support bars will let you put as much pressure on the blind getting in or out which has not been an option so far in blinds.
- Newly designed hinged frame for quick set up, take down
- Take down bars and head rest bars for added durability and stability
- Brand new back mesh to conceal the back of your head as you turn to watch the birds
- Original Stubble Straps ™ for adding extra hide to the blind
- Original fast-access flagging holes
- Zippered “clean-out” door at feet for quickly removing debris in the blind
- Durable camouflage fabric with water resistant backing
- Comfortable padded headrest
- L 208 x W 86 x H 43 cm
- Weighs only 8 kgs.