Raccoon Dog Call – lure them in
We have developed this new game call for luring the raccoon dog in collaboration with American Dan Thompson Calls. They produce the popular PC calls for lure hunting of foxes and other predators.
We have sent recordings from our game cameras to John Haslem at Dan Thompson Calls, who has selected the shape of the call and tuned the sounds to perfection. Therefore, you can reproduce the communication sounds from the raccoon dog.
Raccoon dogs can be extremely detrimental to the environment and native species in a country if they are released into the wild. The name ‘raccoon dog’ can be misleading as they are not actually related to the Racoon.
John Haslem personally hand tunes all PC predator calls.
How to use your RD1 Call:
- Range up to 300 meters, depending on wind and terrain.
- Place yourself at the edge of the area where you have a good overview.
- Start calling with less volume that gradually increases.
- Call 1 minute and pause for 2-3 minutes.
- Vary sounds so it doesn’t become monotonous
If you already have a PC predator call, then you know how easy it is to use a Dan Thompson game call.
Handmade in the finest American hardwood.