Banded RedZone 2.0 – the best pair of waders you’ll ever own!
American brand Banded has developed a brand new pair of waders using new technology for the 2019 wildfowl season.
We have used Banded RedZone waders ourselves for 2 seasons now and can, therefore, guarantee that they will last for hunting even in extreme situations.
The RedZone 2.0 insulated waders are the most technologically advanced waders in waterfowl. Featuring the latest in cutting-edge fabric and seam technologies and improvements from top-to-bottom, these waders move with you, not against you, as you hunt.
Banded have reconfigured the anatomical seam mapping to ensure it mirrors body movement. This is more comfortable and helps to reduce seam fatigue.
Their RZ-Clinchfit strap system with over-the-boot, removable protective pants connects to an easy-to-use built-in belt system. This eliminates stitching to provide long-lasting durability and comfort you can rely on.
The RZ-Traction boot is anatomically moulded to match foot movement with a unique traction pattern. The sole grips, flexes and responds amazingly for maximum traction and stability.
Breathable, waterproof and insulated, the RedZone 2.0 is created for comfortable wear, no matter how long you are in the water/cold for.
Available in the following shoe sizes:
- EU 43/44. UK 9-9.5 (approx)
- EU 44 UK. 9.5 (approx)
- EU 45/46. UK 10.5-11 (approx)
- EU 46. UK 11 (approx)
Features of Banded RedZone 2.0 Insulated Waders:
- Large chest pocket with velcro closure for storage of car keys and personal items
- Internal flip-up device pocket allows touch screen use whilst enclosed. Also suitable for storage of hunting licence, etc.
- 6 easy grab shell loops on chest perfectly angled for natural arm rotation
- Fleece-lined hand warmer in a chest pocket
- Zip on both sides to extend the chest width
- Adjustable and wide shoulder straps for maximum comfort
- Bird carry rings on both shoulder straps
- 900D reinforced knee for maximum durability
- Cover from the waistcoat to protect the waterproof diaphragm (removable and washable)
- 1600 grams Thinsulate insulated boot with sturdy soles ensuring a good grip
- Realtree Max5 Camo
- Model Regular (regular body size)
- Comfort temperature from -23 to +15 degrees C (-10 to 59 degrees F)
- 2-year warranty.
Keep in mind to dry your waders with the inside out and store them hanging in the shoes.