The Banded Air II Blind Bag is made for running and gunning
Many hunting situations require a bag that is not too small, not too big – but one that fits right in with the most necessary accessories.
The new Banded Air II Blind Bag has plenty of space for cartridges, game calls, facemask, camera, mobilephone, binoculars, rangefinder, etc.
There is often a lack of space in the blind and here you can place the bag next to it and still have easy access to your things.
The Banded Air II Blind Bag will also be ideal to take with you in the sneak boat on the winter hunt for ducks and geese.
- Size 35.5 x 20 x 20 cm – corresponding to a capacity of 12 liters
- Heavy-duty 900D exterior fabric is weather and tear-resistant
- Zippered side pouch for easy gear access
- Protected inner storage area with zippered cover
- Inner mesh quick-dry storage compartment
- Armored bottom for ultimate protection
- Features non-absorbing closed-cell floatation foam
- Carrying handle and padded shoulder strap