Avery Power Hunter Snow Cover – add extra seasonal camouflage to your blind
It is a good idea to buy a white snow cover for your layout blind if there is snow in the field or if you are hunting with decoy swans in your setup.
Decoy swans are a fantastic eye-catcher while at the same time equating the geese with peace and food. In addition, it is easy to blend your blind with snow cover into a flock of decoys with many swans.
The snow cover is easily pulled over the blind, but be sure to buy a cover that fits exactly to your blind so that excess fabric can not flake in the wind and disrupt your hunt.
- Made of UV neutral fabric
- Flag holes on both sides for goose flags
- Straps for camouflage with the natural grasses of the field
- Elastic edge that ensures a perfect fit
- Size: H 52 cm W 92 cm L 205 cm
*Power Hunter blind sold separately