AttraTec No2 Anis Ultra – intensive, long-lasting lure based on anise oil
Anise oil is a well-known means of enticing a variety of game species.
AttraTec No2 Anis Ultra has a number of advantages over conventional anise oil, which is a mixture of different components and which has a number of disadvantages.
Anise oil is very sensitive to atmospheric oxygen, which means that the luring effect and durability are affected. Conventional anise oil also tends to solidify at low temperatures, making it difficult to handle and obtain the desired effect.
AttraTec has developed No2 Anis Ultra as a special product that does not have the above weaknesses. Anise Ultra is characterized by a very intense anise odour that develops after approx. 1 minute and lasts for a long time.
The basis of the intensive and long-lasting effect is on the one hand protective natural molecules that slow down the degradation of the active ingredient due to atmospheric oxygen, and on the other hand a depot-forming agent that reduces evaporation of the product.
AttraTec No2 Anis Ultra comes in a small 50 ml spray bottle, which is easy to carry in your pocket, and the product is kept liquid even at low temperatures.
Spray briefly 1-2 times and then turn the bottle upside down and spray until no more liquid comes out.
The contents of the bottle are sufficient for 75 to 100 doses.
- Extremely flammable aerosol.
- Pressurised container: May burst if heated.
- Causes serious eye irritation.
- Harmful to aquatic life with long-lasting effects.
- Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources.
- No smoking.
- Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition sources.
- Do not pierce or burn, even after use.
- Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
- Protect from sunlight.
- Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C/ 122°F.