Sytong digital day and night binoculars with ultra clear images
The popular Sytong HT-66 is a 16 mm digital day and night binoculars that you can easily mount on the back of your existing rifle binoculars as a clip-on solution, or you can use it as a handheld spotter.
Sytong HT-66 can be used for hunting both during the day and at night, as it is not sensitive to daylight, as it e.g. is the case with thermal binoculars.
The large internal screen produces a high resolution and reproduces a clear picture of your surroundings in full color during the day. When you switch to night mode, there are 3 levels of 850nm or 940 IR intensity, which together with the focusable lens system ensures a clear view of hundreds of meters in complete darkness.
Sytong HT-66 does not have a built-in laser that can cause eye damage.
Choose between 850 or 940 IR.
- Fish eye on the IR lens which gives an optimal spread on the IR light
- Tested up to caliber 375 / 9.3 x 62 mm (6000 J)
- Adapter included 48mm
- Magnification: 4X-14X (1 – 3.5 times magnification)
- Video resolution: 1920 x 1080
- Photo resolution: 2680 x 1944
- Ocular resolution: 1024 x 768
- Built-in WiFi module
- Sytong App in the App store or Play store
- Sony OLED screen
- Sony CMOS sensor
- 16 mm lens with focus function
- Focusing: 2.5cm-00IR
- Infrared (IR) brightness power: 5W
- SD card: Type TF (not included)
- Infrared (IR) wavelength: 850nm or 940nm
- Video format: AVI
- Infrared (IR) Lighting distance: 200m
- Battery: 18650 x1
- Voltage: 3.7V
- Battery life:> 8h in stand-by mode. Approximately 1 hour with IR light switched ON
- Frame rate: 30fps
- Dimension: 138 x 96 x 55 mm
- Weight: 270 grams
- No red laser dot or reticle
- Operating temperature: -20 – 50 degrees
- 2 years guarantee.
Never charge the battery for more than 10 hours, as this may cause overheating with the risk of short circuit and fire.
Always remember to store your Li-ion batteries in a cool and dry place.
OLED vs LCD
An OLED screen has the following advantages over an LCD display:
- Improved image quality – better contrast, higher brightness, fuller viewing angle, a wider color gamut and much faster refresh rates
- Lower power consumption.
- Simpler design that enables ultra-thin, flexible, collapsible and transparent screens
- Better durability – OLEDs are very durable and can operate in a wider temperature range.