This camera is ideal for people wanting to leave their hunting/feeding areas undisturbed as much as possible, as it works alongside a wireless BLACKBOX receiver. This has a range of up to 250ft (75m) and allows you to retrieve your images and video without disturbing where the camera is. This is also ideal in times of theft or damage to the camera unit, as the images are all stored remotely.
The Spypoint TINY-WBF is also compatible with the mySPYPOINT camera and photo management, via the Spypoint website and the app. This is also handy, as it enables you to make changes to the operation of the camera on the fly, and from a distance, rather than having to manually go to the camera and disturb the area surrounding it.
The images produced by the Spypoint TINY-WBF are colour in the day time and infrared at night time. This ensures that whenever the images are captured, they will be clear for you to use. It is also able to be set in time lapse mode, or in continuous shooting, depending on what you need to be running. If you only want to record at certain time of the day- for instance if you are away from the area you wish to survey just at night, you could set it to only record when you are away, etc.
Shooting up to six images per detection, or recording in 480p video, you can keep an eye on what you need to see, when you need to see it.
- 2.4 “built-in display and speaker
- Time Lapse function. Note: “Time Lapse” mode applies only in “photo” mode, not in “VIDEO”
- Multi Shot Mode (up to 6 frames per second shooting)
- Colours on day recording and infrared at night
- Automatic adjustment to infrared
- Date, time, temperature and moon phase on all images
- 7 zone movement sensor
- Adjustable sensor range from 1.5 to 20 meters
- USB and TV port (NTSC / PAL)
- 6 x AA batteries or AA lithium batteries (not included)
- Up to 32 GB SD card (not included). We recommend at least a Class 10 Card.
- Dimensions: Length 11.9 cm height x 8.8 cm x 6.8 cm
- Colour: Camouflage.