Spypoint SOLAR Trail Camera
The market’s only trail camera with built-in solar panel and rechargeable battery.
With the new Spypoint SOLAR you get one of the market’s most reliable and compact trail cameras.
Spypoint SOLAR has a built-in solar panel and a rechargeable battery that reduces the cost of batteries significantly. It is a win-win for both the environment and your wallet. This also means it is not necessary to travel out to where the camera is located every so often to replace batteries; the camera handles it all for you.
Spypoint SOLAR has a 2.4″ display with zoom function and 42 new Low-Glow LED.
The camera can be used for a large number of purposes in the field of hunting and monitoring private estate, business, construction sites and more.
Like the other trail cameras from Spypoint the SOLAR is very high quality. Unlike most other trail cameras, Spypoint products are not glued but put together with real rubber gaskets.
SOLAR delivers the market’s best illuminated night pictures without overloading the LED’s so they burn out after short-term use. This is a known problem with a number of other camera brands; but not with Spypoint.
The camera has 12 real megapixel lenses – Spypoint do not “fudge” with software manipulation to get high resolution images.
- Video recording with 720p (HD)
- Sound on video
- Photo with 10 megapixels
- 42 LOW GLOW LED
- Blitz reach 25 meters
- 2.4 “display with zoom function
- Time Lapse function (interval recording)
- Wallpapers of recordings during the day and black / white at night
- Date, time, temperature and moon phase on all images
- Multi Shot Mode (up to 6 frames per second. Shooting)
- Adjustable distance sensor from 1.5 to 25 meters
- Can take up to 32GB SD card
- Optional: Uses 6 regular AA batteries or AA lithium batteries (not included)
- Built-in internal rechargeable battery. Recharges via the built in solar panel
- Dimensions: Length 9.6 cm x height 12.8 cm x width 8.1 cm (fill no more than the size of a CD).
- Color: Camo.