New edition Pard NV007A with OLED screen
The popular Pard NV007A is a digital day and night binocular that you can easily mount on the back end of your existing rifle binoculars as a clip-on solution or use as it a handheld spotter. This new 2020 edition has an OLED screen with ocular resolution 1024 x 768.
You can use the Pard binocular during both the day and at night as it is not light sensitive like thermal binoculars.
There is a 45 mm adapter included in the package.
- Recommended up to calibre .308
- Sleeve size: <45mm
- Magnifying Power: 4x-28x
- Video resolution: 1920 x 1080
- Photo Resolution: 2680 x 1944
- Ocular Resolution: 1024 x 768
- Focusing: 3cm-00 IR
- 16 mm focus lens
- Power: 5W
- Storage type: TF Card
- IR Wavelength: 850nm
- Output Type: AVI
- IR Lighting Distance: 200m
- Battery: 18650 x1
- Density: 3.7V
- Battery Life: 8 hours
- Weight: 250 grams
- No red laser dot or reticle (for eye safety reasons)
- 2-year warranty.
Note – Never charge the battery for more than 10 hours as it may overheat and cause a fire or short circuit. Keep your Li-ion batteries cool and dry.
What is OLED
OLED (Organic Light-Emitting Diodes) is a flat light emitting technology, made by placing a series of organic thin films between two conductors. When electrical current is applied, a bright light is emitted. OLEDs are emissive displays that do not require a backlight and so are thinner and more efficient than LCD displays (which do require a white backlight).
An OLED display has the following advantages over an LCD display:
- Improved image quality – better contrast, higher brightness, fuller viewing angle, a wider colour range and much faster refresh rates.
- Lower power consumption.
- A simpler design that enables ultra-thin, flexible, foldable and transparent displays
- Better durability – OLEDs are very durable and can operate in a broader temperature range.