Pulsar Core FXQ50: designed for use with mounted rifle scope
You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for information on stock and delivery status
With the new front-mounted Pulsar Core FXQ50, you can easily and quickly transform your day rifle scope into an advanced thermal binocular. You can also use it as handheld thermal binoculars for spotting and searching.
The perfect alternative to full size night vision or thermal scopes. These allow you to keep your attention on the hunt because of easy operation, simple imaging control and they keep the same comfort you are used to when shooting with day optics.
The Core FXQ50 is designed as a 2-in-1 thermal device that you can easily attach to your binoculars.
- Pulsar Core FXQ38 thermal binoculars
- Carry case
- Cleaning Cloth
- User Manual.
- Detection area: 1800 metres (an object of person size) and 3000 meters (car size)
- 50hz update rate
- Display pixels: 640 x 480
- 4.1x optical magnification in handheld mode
- 2 x digital zoom
- Magnifying bagged binoculars x 1
- Diopter adjustment: ± 5
- Power supply V: 5 ÷ 7.2
- Battery: 2 x CR123A
- High resolution micro display
- Wireless remote control
- Lightweight and compact
- Weight: 0.4 kg
- Dimension 190 x 65 x 60 mm
- 3 year warranty.