Pulsar Core FXQ38: Designed for use with mounted rifle binoculars
You can contact us at email@example.com for information on stock and delivery status
With the new front-mounted Pulsar Core FXQ38, you can easily and quickly transform your day rifle scope into advanced thermal binoculars. Therefore, this is simple and easy to use.
You can also use it as handheld thermal binoculars for spotting and searching the terrain, therefore giving you more hunting options.
The Core FXQ38 is designed as a 2-in-1 thermal device, which you can easily attach to your binoculars.
The core also features a green AMOLED display, which is much more comfortable for viewing and therefore helps to reduce eye fatigue when using it.
- Pulsar Core FXQ38 thermal binocular
- Carry case
- Cleaning Cloth
- User Manual.
- Detection area: 1400 metres (object of person size) and 2500 meters (car size)
- 50hz update rate
- Display pixels: 640 x 480
- 3.1x optical magnification in handheld mode
- 2 x digital zoom
- Magnifying bagged binoculars x 1
- Diopter adjustment: ± 5
- Power supply V: 5 ÷ 7.2
- Battery: 2 x CR123A
- High resolution micro display
- Wireless remote control
- Lightweight and compact
- Weight: 0.4 kg
- Dimension 185 x 65 x 60 mm
- 3 year warranty.