Pheasant EZ Bird from Avery Sporting Dog
Avery Sporting Dog has developed this life-like training bird that makes training with your hunting dog as realistic as possible. The shape of the dummy means that your dog can learn quickly and efficiently how to retrieve the wildfowl you have downed.
- V-Grip makes sure that your dog has full tooth lock on the body
- Soft floating head that does not damage the dog’s teeth
- PVC outer skin, which is also puncture proof
- Double-knotted, slip proof rope
- Features a LongThrow knob for throwing into the distance with accuracy
- Foam filling that reproduces the feeling of a lifeless duck
- Natural colours and details
- Manufactured without harmful thalates.
- The rugged material makes the training bird well suited for apportion throughout the year.
Available in realistic colours and shaped as a pheasant. Therefore, you can pair it with a scent product to make your dog used to feeling the shape and smelling the pheasant scent.
Produced without harmful phthalates.